Vista Cinema Ticketing Integrations
Can Factory have been collaborating on with Vista on complex software integration projects since 2010.
Working closely with Vista, Cineworld, Everyman and VOX Cinemas, as well as several external suppliers during the course of 2010-11, Can Factory first transitioned the Cineworld web application from Clarity Pacer Cats to Vista. The decision to adopt a phased back-office migration required that both cinema back-office solutions were simultaneously integrated. However, throughout the transition process, the user experience remained consistent for customers, regardless of whether individual cinemas used the legacy Pacer Cats back office, or had already been migrated to the newer Vista back office solution.
Subsequently Can Factory have continued to collaborate with Vista to integrate the Cineworld application with the Vista back-office systems to introduce new functionality and provide a greater level of integration across the suite of Vista modules.
VOX Cinemas and Vista online integration timeline:
- VOX were already a Vista partner using multiple products in the suite such as Vista Sales Server & Vista Connect Web service
- They approach Can Factory to commence a full rebuild of their digital channels and to integrate them into their existing vista back office.
- Launch of the new Vista integrated VOX Cinemas iOS App
- Launch of the UAE, Lebanon & Oman website applications
- Fully integrated into Cybersource, PayDollar and Vista’s Movio platform.
- Movio web API – online marketing analytics solution
- Multi-territory support – Egypt & Qatar
- Vista Loyalty module – Customer Loyalty solution
Everyman and Vista online integration timeline:
- Everyman and Vista had an existing partnership when they approached Can Factory to develop their mobile application
- The first version of the app was released in July 2019
- Apple Music for Business Integration
- Apple Music Kit Integration
- Apple Wallet Integration
- Universal Linking
- iOS 15 Updates
Cineworld and Vista online integration timeline:
- Vista Sales Server – O2 Cinema migration (4-weeks)
- Vista Connect Web service – integration with Cineworld online booking process
- Vista circuit-wide roll-out
- Vista Connect / Web Client Web Service extended integration:
- Online seat selection
- Split payment & SVS gift card redemption
- Vista Loyalty module – Online Unlimited advance booking
- Vista Package ticket support – Cineworld Bundle tickets & eGift boxes
- Vista Voucher module – issue & redemption