Pushing the boundaries with Cineworld’s Vista back-office integration
Working closely with Cineworld’s IT team, and several external suppliers in 2010-11, Can Factory transitioned the Web application from Clarity Pacer Cats to Vista Entertainment Solutions, simultaneously integrating with both solutions due to the requirement for a phased back-office migration.
Can Factory have continued to collaborate with Vista to integrate the Cineworld application with the Vista back office systems to provide a greater level of integration across the suite of Vista modules, and new functionality.
As both Vista and Cineworld have continued to introduce new functionality to further improve the online customer experience, Can Factory have been afforded a unique opportunity to integrate with a wide variety of Vista modules, including:
- Vista Sales Server – O2 Cinema migration (4-weeks)
- Vista Connect Web service – integration with Cineworld online booking process
- eTicket / Print at home support
- Dual cinema operator support for The Screening Rooms
- Vista circuit-wide roll-out
- Vista Connect / Web Client Web Service extended integration:
- Online seat selection
- Split payment & SVS gift card redemption
- Vista Loyalty module – Online Unlimited advance booking
- Vista Package ticket support – Cineworld Bundle tickets & eGift boxes
- Vista Voucher module – issue & redemption
Can Factory continue to work in close partnership with Cineworld, Vista, and other cinema exhibitors to drive innovation and expand the breadth online integration for both customers and distributors.