Can Factory – Android Development Company – launches Cineworld Android app
In December 2011, Can Factory a London based Android development company, expanded Cineworld’s mobile device support through the introduction of their popular Android mobile app via the Google Play store. Although, the Android app provided much of the same customer functionality as Cineworld’s existing iOS companion, a redesigned UI was required to take advantage of the native Android navigation components.
- A-Z of cinemas.
- View show-times for a cinema.
- Securely book your tickets on the Cineworld website directly through the app.
- View top films, films now showing and coming soon.
- Watch film trailers.
- Save your favourite cinemas.
- View maps and directions to cinemas.
- View cinema services.
- Call Cineworld’s dedicated telephone booking line.
- Landscape view support.
The app continues to be extremely popular with Cineworld’s customers, and as of March 2015, there have been more than 1m total installs since the 2011 launch.
For more information and an opportunity to provide feedback or report issues please visit the Cineworld website.